All Resumes to be emailed to Erica
This position is responsible for providing the customer experience of Pure Stoke® and reflecting our Vision and Mission.
Careers: Retail Sales Associate - Ski Or Snowboard Category
The primary function of this employee is handling all aspects of in-person sales for Ski or Snowboard Category.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism when interacting with customers and clients.
- Greet customers and clients with a friendly demeanor when they enter Pure Stoke®.
- Follow-up with customers with calls and/or email as appropriate.
- Receive website queries over the phone.
- Be able to offer suggestions and recommendations to meet their needs.
- During winter, this person needs to be able to handle gear rentals and completing service work
- Learn the layout of the store and the products.
- Receive consignment product that customers bring in and determine what we can accept.
- Complete sales at the register
- Maintain the overall image of the store
- Maintains window displays and featured products throughout the store.
- Data entry of consignment products
- Must be able to maintain the sidewalk and entryway.
- Support Accounts and Inventory Manager with Inventory counting and other requests.
- Ability to use basic math to count change back to customer.
- Knowledge of POS (point of sale) systems. Ability to utilize the programs.
- Ability to utilize emotional intelligence with customer service-based interactions.
- Have knowledge and personal experience with the products we sell and activities we promote. Have the desire to learn about the sports and accompanying equipment that are unfamiliar.
- Be able to do general cleaning tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of customer service experience in a retail environment required.
- Experience as a Manager or Supervisor in a retail environment preferred.
- Spanish speaking skills are preferred.
- The individual in this position must be able to frequently lift, bend and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing/walking for prolonged periods of time will be required for this role.
- The ability to climb stairs and descend stairs without limitations is required for this role.
- Comfort on a ladder is required for this role.
- This role will receive frequent interruptions from colleagues and customers by phone, email, in-person and verbally.
- The environment presents moderate noise from the retail environment and the machines that are running.
- This role will have a variable schedule and will always include one weekend day in a work week.